Wednesday 1 June 2016

Still growing, thanks!

Thank you, dear readers, to keep on reading my blog. While the numbers may be insignificant compared to the big bloggers, it still is heartwarming to see an increase nearly every month, with this May breaking the 2,000 pageviews per month barrier for the first time (and not by a slim margin, 2435 pageviews!).

I'm not always  completely happy with what I can present you, but I'm restricted by what the auctions houses offer, how badly they describe or estimate them, and my limited time. Ans sometimes I know people already going after an interesting one, and then it would be not so nice to share it with others as well ;-) But I'll do my best to find further interesting works where I can tell a bit of a story, and share my often unheeded estimate of them as well.

1 comment: