Monday 9 January 2017

2017

Johannes Spilberg, sold in Czechia for 350,000 Euro plus costs

Hello, dear readers, welcome back! I've been offline for two weeks, but our normal schedule will resume again now, with many auctions to look at and choose from.

For a start, I have updated some old posts with results (e.g. the above work which fetched 37,500 Euro). I'm also very glad to note that while I was away, this blog has passed the 50,000 pageviews mark, with nearly 10,000 additional pageviews per month now; we have come a long way in the two years since I started writing these little auction comments.

I get more and more comments from readers as well, thank you all for that. Just a reminder that if you send me a mail from a blog post (with the contact form), I can't see which blog post you sent this from, so if you refer to a specific work, please make sure to include a link or some identifying information about it in your post. I try to reply to every mail I receive!

If you want more indepth advice, about works you own, works you want to buy or sell, or help with paintings or artists you are looking for at auction, just let me know. I don't work for free (this blog is already taking up too much of my spare time), but for a small fee I can provide a lot of help or information. Just ask away, and I'll let you know if I can help you and what it would cost you if you agree with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment